RTO compliance is a continuous and quality-oriented process that incorporates all the operational areas of an RTO.
We assist RTOs in maintaining and improving compliance through implementation of quality processes and procedures that automatically generate compliance evidences in day-to-day operations. We believe that compliance is not a separate regulatory matter but an integral part of everyday operations.
We extend our assistance in both VET Quality Framework (VQF)/Standards for RTOs 2015 (SRTOs), and CRICOS compliance regimes;
- Reviewing existing systems and processes and making recommendations for improvements
- Developing and implementing new RTO compliance systems
- Training staff and conducting in-house professional development workshops
- Organising and managing course validation meetings
- Conducting internal audits
- Establishing the required review and working committees
Our consultants are highly qualified, motivated, and have years of experience in assisting private and enterprise RTOs in the above areas. We also network with other professionals and can arrange expert advice in specific focus areas if needed.
We offer a range of RTO registration and management services, including RTO scope extension, RTO renewal, new RTO registration, CRICOS registration, RTO capacity, internal audits, strategic and business planning and business expansion. See our RTO Compliance and Management section for more details.