Becoming a Registered Training Organisation (RTO) can be a complex and a time-intensive process. We take a structured and a planned approach towards registration that includes;
- Business Model, Positioning, and Plan
- Training and Assessment Strategy
- Industry and Stakeholder Consultation
- Policy and Quality Frameworks
- Courses and Course Development
- RTO Documentations
- Application and Registration
Registration of a new RTO has the following requirements (ASQA, 2017);
- Standards for Registered Training Organisations (RTOs) 2015
- Australian Qualifications Framework (AQF)
- Fit and Proper Person Requirements (these requirements are now part of the Standards)
- Financial Viability Risk Assessment Requirements 2011
- Data Provision Requirements 2012.
- Additional requirements for RTOs offering VET courses with additional licensing requirements
The Commonwealth Register of Institutions and Courses for Overseas Students (CRICOS) registration has additional requirements. Visit our CRICOS Registration section for more information.
For detailed registration information, visit Australian Skills Quality Authority (ASQA) website – https://www.asqa.gov.au/vet-registration/apply-registration
Engagement & Process
We undertake RTO registration on a project basis, with complete engagement from start to finish.
The process typically involves;
- Initial consultation and service agreement
- Review and/or development of a business plan
- Organisational structure and workforce plan
- Financial Viability Assessment (Accountant)
- Campus/facility review and assessment
- Development of RTO strategy and documentation
- Development of learning and assessment materials
- ASQA application
- Audit and post-audit rectifications
Serving all states and territories – VIC, NSW, QLD, WA, TAS, NT, ACT
Our consulting fees are fixed and we apportion part of the fee subject to a successful registration.
The fee structure provides a complete peace of mind, with assurance that we will be with you throughout the process.
Contact Us to arrange an initial meeting.