The Commonwealth Register of Institutions and Courses for Overseas Students (CRICOS) is a register of Australian education institutions that recruit, enrol and teach overseas students. Under Education Services for Overseas Students Act 2000 (ESOS Act), registration on CRICOS allows providers to offer courses to overseas students studying, or intending to study, in Australia on student visas.
The Education Services for Overseas Students (ESOS) Regulations 2001 support the implementation of the ESOS Act 2000 by setting out detailed requirements for providers.
We assist RTOs and ELICOS providers with CRICOS registration.
Note: Updated documents meeting the requirements of The National Code 2018 are now available for a full implementation. RTOs must implement the new code by 1 Jan 2018.
CRICOS registration has the following requirements;
- Compliance with The National Code 2018
- Financial Viability Risk Assessment Requirements 2011
- Fit and Proper Person Declarations
- Council Occupancy Permit (9B)
- Documents specific to International Students
- Timetables and resources
For detailed registration information, visit Australian Skills Quality Authority (ASQA) website – https://www.asqa.gov.au/cricos-registration/apply-cricos-registration/complete-your-application
Engagement & Process
CRICOS registration requires extensive preparation and planning.
We undertake CRICOS registration on a project basis, with complete engagement from start to finish.
Our work is not completed until the registration process is complete. Our success rate and service quality have always exceeded our client expectations. Once engaged, we take full ownership of the process and project-manage it to an agreed timeline. The process typically involves;
- Initial consultation and service agreement
- Review and update of the business plan
- Financial Viability Assessment (Accountant)
- Campus/facility review and assessment – CRICOS Campus
- Development of CRICOS relevant policies and procedures
- Development of campus capacity plan and timetables
- ASQA application
- Audit and post-audit rectifications
Serving all states and territories – VIC, NSW, QLD, WA, TAS, NT, ACT
Our consulting fees are fixed and we apportion part of the fee subject to a successful CRICOS registration.
The fee structure provides a complete peace of mind, with assurance that we will be with you throughout the process.
Contact Us to arrange an initial meeting.